FOR YEARS OF TROUBLE FREE DURABILITY
CornPro started its manufacturing operations in the same location
it is today, on the family's Indiana grain farm. Not surprisingly,
CornPro has gained a thorough understanding of the demands required
of trailers in the agricultural marketplace. We have maintained
our original respect for value and attention to detail throughout
our expansion into the livestock and flatbed markets.
Stock trailer frames are
constructed of structural steel angles & channels to stand up
under the most adverse conditions.
- All frames are
built in our own factory, quality control is foremost
- High tech manufacturing
- Using only the
best materials & quality parts
Flatbed trailer frames are made with 10" I-beams at 12 to
26 pounds per foot allowing each trailer to provide maximum payload
capacity in relation to gross vehicle weight.
- Treated kiln dried pine is standard
- Brand name Radial Tires are standard carrying the tire manufacturers
- High quality DEXTER axles are standard
- Replacement parts are readily available - from brake parts
to replacement components and everything in between. Contact
your Local CornPro dealer.
- Each Trailer carries the axle manufacturers factory warranty